- 1 cup corn flakes, crushed to about 1/3 cup
- 1/3 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- 4 medium russet potatoes, unpeeled, each cut into g4 lengthwise wedges
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 to 3 1/2 lb. cut -up frying chicken, skin removed if desired
- Coarse ground black pepper, if desired
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Line 15 x 10 x 1 baking pan with foil (we used cookie sheet). Spray foil with non-stick spray. In shallow bowl or pie pan, combine crushed cereal and bread crumbs; mix well.
- Place potatoes in large resealable food storage plastic bag. Add salad dressing. Seal bag; turn to coat. Place potatoes in center of pan; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Add chicken to salad dressing in bag; turn to coat. Remove chicken from marinade; coat with crumb mixture. Arrange, skin side up, on short sides of pan. (Chicken can be close together.) Sprinkle chicken and potatoes with pepper.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 45-60 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender and juices run clear, and potatoes are fork tender.
Courtesy of Pillsbury Easy Meals
I used boneless, skinless chicken breasts, and Kraft Fat Free Zesty Italian dressing. The breasts were really large so I cut them into tender-like pieces before the marinade or coating. I improvised a bit on the bread crumbs and potatoes. We only had regular bread crumbs so I doctored them up a little with garlic and onion powder, Italian Seasoning and "Onion Onion " from Tastefully Simple. I used red potatoes rather than Russets. Didn't seem to make a difference. It was absolutely delicious!